Section 1 - Definitions and Interpretation
‘EW Liner’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ or “our” means EW Liner Charts and Publications Pte. Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore whose registered address is 100 Pasir Panjang Road, #05-10, Singapore 118518.
‘you’ or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or any person who orders goods under these Terms and Conditions from our website.
Section 2 - Content and Use of this Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Section 3 - Access to this Website
2) If you have registered an account with us and we have provided you with a username and password to enable you to access certain areas of our website, you must take steps to ensure that the user name and password provided is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name and password. We may disable your user name and password at our absolute discretion.
Section 4 - Sale and Purchase of Goods on this Website
3) If you purchase goods using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of sale.
4) Any order placed on this website shall amount to an offer by you to purchase goods and/or services from EW Liner. EW Liner has the right to either accept or reject this offer from you.
5) The prices payable for goods that you order (net of delivery and insurance costs and any applicable sales, export or import taxes, for which you must pay in addition) are the prices displayed on our website at the time you place an order as confirmed by EW Liner’s acceptance email. In the case of any difference between the prices set out on our web site and EW Liner’s acceptance email, the prices set out in the acceptance email shall apply.
6) EW Liner reserves the right to revise the prices at any time without notice.
7) Delivery/shipping fees and taxes/duties will be charged separately and over and above the price of the goods.
8) EW Liner must receive full payment by credit card or any other mode stipulated in this website. Full payment includes any shipping/delivery fees, taxes/duties and/or bank charges where applicable. Once payment in full has been received by EW Liner and it has been decided that EW Liner shall meet your order, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address specified in your order. Our acceptance of your order by email shall constitute a legally binding contract between us.
Section 5 - Delivery and Returns
9) If your order is accepted, EW Liner will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address given at the time the order was placed. EW Liner will endeavor to complete the delivery of the goods within the period stated in our order acceptance email but reserve the right to vary any delivery dates.
10) All goods are subject to stock availability. Should you place an order for an item that is out of stock, we will consider this as a back-order and notify you by email as soon as possible when the particular item is back in stock and has been shipped to you.
11) Goods will be considered accepted by you unless you send an email specifying an intent to return the goods within five (5) working days of receiving the same. Credit will not be allowed for products returned without prior consent by EW Liner. You must provide a written statement describing the reason for the return and return the product(s) to EW Liner in the same or similar packaging as sent. The returned products must be in sound saleable condition and you must bear the shipping or freight costs of returning the goods. The condition of the goods will be determined at the time of return of goods to EW Liner.
12) It is possible to cancel your order at no extra cost if they have not already been dispatched. Simply contact us at +65 63230773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise you if your order has been processed for dispatch, and confirm the arrangements for return of the goods.
Section 6 – Warranties and Guarantees
13) All guarantees, warranties or conditions whether express or implied are hereby excluded save as provided by law.
Section 7 – Liability
14) If the goods delivered by EW Liner are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, EW Liner shall have no liability whatsoever to you unless you notify EW Liner by email at email@example.com of the issue within five (5) working days of the delivery of the goods.
15) If you do not receive the goods ordered by you within thirty (30) working days from the date on which you ordered them, EW Liner shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of the issue within thirty-five (35) working days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
16) If you notify an issue to EW Liner under the above conditions, EW Liner’s only obligation will be, at its option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question together with any agreed costs incurred by you in returning any incorrect, defective or damaged goods if so agreed to EW Liner’s nominated return address.
17) EW Liner will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential or special loss or damage (including without limitation, any loss of profits) arising out of any problem you notify to EW Liner under this condition and EW Liner shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than, where applicable, to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question and any agreed return delivery charges as set out in paragraph 16 above.
Section 8 – Force Majeure
18) EW Liner shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). Such Force Majeure Events include, but are not limited to wars, pandemics, labour disputes, acts of governments or acts of law and natural disasters.
Section 9 – Entire Agreement
19) These terms and conditions, together with the following information contained within this website and related documents, together comprise the entire agreement relating to the sale of goods or services between EW Liner and you:
- current website prices;
- the delivery instructions supplied by you to EW Liner;
- the terms and conditions of any applicable carrier airway bill;
- the information set out on EW Liner’s acceptance e-mail to you;
- EW Liner’s contact details set out on this website; and
- the information set out on the invoice sent to you with the goods.
20) These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing. In particular, nothing said by any sales person on behalf of EW Liner should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions. EW Liner shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Section 10 – Governing law and Dispute Resolution
21) Use of this website and these terms and conditions shall be for all purposes be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.